Roderick's Payroll and Bookkeeping Services offers
mutiple services focused on the needs of small and mid-size businesses.
Small to mid-size businesses are the backbone of the American economy. However, business owners spend an extraordinary amount of time on bookkeeping and payroll which leaves little time to focus on making their business a success.
Roderick’s Payroll offers full payroll services for businesses of all sizes. We process payroll and taxes through software designed by Automatic Data Processing (ADP). This software allows us as a local company to provide more services of a larger company.
Our payroll service provides you with the following:
- Full Tax Service
- Next Day Direct Deposit Service
- Employee Access to personal earnings history
- Electronic Payroll Records
- Workers Compensation reporting
- Management Reports
End of quarter and end of year tax filing including the issuing of w-2s.
- Shipping of your payroll through next day service.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping to our knowledgeable staff will allow you to focus more on your business. From full charge bookkeeping to after the fact data entry, services include:
- Maintain a chart of accounts
- Record financial transactions, including: sales, receipts and payments
- Manage accounts payable including vendor bill payment
- Manage accounts receivable, including customer invoicing
- File sales tax returns
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare 1099s for independent contractors at year-end
- Prepare year end information for your CPA or tax preparer